What is Project ECHO?
Project ECHO is a lifelong learning and guided practice model that revolutionizes medical education and exponentially increases workforce capacity to provide best-practice specialty care and reduce health disparities. ECHO trains primary care clinicians to provide specialty care services.
If you have questions or would like to submit a case study or recommend a future ECHO topic, please send to projectECHO@sunflowerhealthplan.com.
Social Determinants of Health ECHO Begins September 5
This ECHO Series will focus on:
- Broadening the understanding of social determinants of health
- Broadening understanding of how where we live, work & play affects our health
- Understanding how to access supports within the state
Please plan to attend our upcoming ECHO sessions on Thursdays in September from 12:00 – 1:00 PM via Zoom video conferencing!
- September 5 - Social Determinants of Health, Gloria Wilder, Centene
- September 12 - Housing, Doug Wallace, Sunflower
- September 19 - Employment, Cheryl Laaker, Sunflower
- September 26 - Eating for Health, Lana McKinney, American Heart Association
University of Kansas Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and will be providing continuing education credit. For specific information on continuing education and the disclosure statements, please see the documents provided below:
ECHO Presentations & Documents
Watch this space for the presentations and case study recommendations. Presentations and recommendations for previous ECHO sessions can be found on the ECHO archive page.