Supporting an Integrated Life for Members with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) ECHO
This ECHO series will focus on:
- Broadening understanding of the needs of individuals with ID/DD
- Increasing collaboration with community, rural and frontier providers
- Maximizing access to coordinated supports for individuals with ID/DD
Please plan to attend our upcoming ECHO sessions on Thursdays in June from 12:00-1:00 PM via Zoom video conferencing.
- June 6: Integrated Approaches to Identifying Solutions: The Quality of Life Framework, Dr. Nanette Perrin, PhD, BCBA-D
- June 13: Dementia and I/DD, Megan Kaunley, RN, BSN
- June 20: Crisis Planning for Dual Diagnosis, Katrin Sweeney, MA, LPC, NADD-DDS
- June 27: Creating a Path to Employment, Cheryl Laaker
If you have questions or would like to submit a case study or recommend a future ECHO topic, please send to projectECHO@sunflowerhealthplan.com.
ECHO Presentations & Documents
- The Quality of Life Assessment: An Integrated Approach to Identifying Solutions (PDF) - Presented by Nanette Perrin and Kristine Meier
- Case Study Recommendations